Terms of Service
(LAST MODIFIED: 07 DECEMBER 2021)
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using our apps or our websites (the “Service”) operated by Awfully Nice Studios GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be available at all times.
- Only play our if you have reached the respective legal age required in your country of residence!
- When you play the app, you agree that you will fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and ordinances which are applicable to use our app.
- We take no responsibility or liability with regards to the legal requirements to use our app in the relevant jurisdiction the player is resident and plays the game, and therefore the use of this app is the sole responsibility of the player.
- The apps offers in-app purchases. This means that you can purchase virtual currencies which is used to play the game, for real money. Please be aware: Once purchased, there is no possibility to get your money back. The purchased currency can only be used to play our app. Do not spend any money if you cannot afford it!
- You are responsible for the internet charges that you may incur for accessing the Service.
- When playing against other players we may select at random or use such criteria as we see fit
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org